Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Message From Sister Wardle

I have been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Brazil Brasilia! (woot holler.) I'll be in Brazil from June 17, 2009 until December 2010. I'm so excited to go and share my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Brazil. I am grateful for the love and support I've received from friends and family, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to go and serve a mission.

If you're interested in hearing updates, there are a few options:
1. WRITE ME. I'll write you back :)
2. While I'm gone, I will be sending a weekly email home to my family. Either my dad or mom will forward the email out to anyone else who wants to read it. If you want to get on the email forward list, just let my parents know at cwardle@pacificscene.com, or kathleenwardle@gmail.com.
3. Kelly (the gally llama) has been kind enough to maintain a blog for me while I'm gone. She's going to post the weekly email, and any pictures I can send too. That blog is http://katsinbrazil.blogspot.com/.

I would love love love to get letters from home. I'll definitely be needing encouragement along the way.

My address from June 17 2009 until about August 4, 2009 is:
Sister Katherine Marsha Wardle
Brazil Brasilia Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo SP
BRAZIL

(I know, longest address ever...)

Or after August 5th 2009, write letters to:

Sister Katherine Marsha Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment